1. The oral presentations are for 8 minutes, which may not be exceeded. 2 minutes for Q & A.
2. Limit the number of slides to 10. Slides should be in PowerPoint.
3. Ensure uniform layout through the PowerPoint slides.
4. Observe that the content of each slide is not too detailed.
5. The possibilities of animations are numerous. Please do not exaggerate.
6. Graphs and figures are often better than tables at an oral presentation. Flow charts are very appropriate to describe material.
7. Technical information: