We are pleased to declare Biochemistry Quiz for PG students which will be held on 22nd & 23rd July
2022. Overall format of the quiz is given below. The organisers will try to restrict to this format,
however we reserve the right to modify it at last minute without any notice.
Quiz will be conducted in two rounds –Screening round & Final crowning round.
A. Screening round: 22.07.22 : Time: Will be conveyed later
a. Method: Offline in a physical mode through Google form
b. Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions of single response type
c. Duration: 15 minutes ( Likely to change)
d. Participation: All students to participate individually
e. Scoring: Scores of two students of the team will be added together.
f. Top 4 to 6 teams will be selected for Final round.
b. Final round: 23.07.2022: Time: 1.45 pm
a. Method: Offline in a physical mode
b. Participation: Students to participate & respond as a team
c. Types of Questions:
There will rounds as stated below.
i. Single response MCQ
ii. Brief answer questions
iii. Case study
iv. Assertion & reason
v. Rapid fire
C. Prizes will be given to top 2 teams.
1. Only students who are registered for the conference will be allowed to participate.
2. It is mandatory that students enroll for the quiz as a team of 2 students of the same institute.
3. In case there is only one student from a particular college, then he/ she will be permitted to participate. Single participant can also enter into final round.
4. Two students from the same college cannot participate as two separate teams.
5. Team of Two students of two different colleges is not accepted.
6. For screening round, scores of two team members will be added together. Single participant team members score will be calculated by multiplying his/her score by 1.7
7. Result of screening round will be declared before beginning of the Final round.
8. Final round will be held in front of the conference delegates.
9. Necessary instructions will be given at the beginning of final round.
10. Students to register as a team by using google form.
11. Only one Google form to be submitted per team of two students.
12. Single student team, can also submit Google form.
13. To register copy this link on the web browser: